Click to see larger view

    Enter your email address below to subscribe to
    No Experience Required!

    powered by Bloglet

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Unique Experience

This was from the beginning of this month, prior to blogging. Thought we would post it now.

The other night I had an experience that I have to share. I hope that you can get by the, possibly disturbing, visual image and find it as humorous as I did.

At the restaurant, I had the need to visit the facilities. During the course of this visit, I apparently moved or shifted my weight, triggering an unexpected chain of events. First, the toilet flushed with a force, vigor AND altitude not normally seen in porcelain appliances. Then a portion of the back of the toilet about 2" wide by 6" tall & just above the seat, began to extend forward about 6-inches This movement naturally caused me to move forward. Needless to say, this caught me completely off guard, but not nearly so much as when the ring began to rotate under me! Seems that the section that extends out has a mechanism of some type that cleans & sanitizes the ring as it rotates 360-degrees under it. You just never know what new & exciting experiences you will encounter in your day to day existence in seemingly the most harmless of places.

Comments on "Unique Experience"

 

post a comment